Wednesday, March 13, 2024

March 13, 2024

Another bright and sunny day today.  Yesterday it was almost 70...it was 73 in NYC.  Today it will probably get to 70.  And warm temperatures are forecast for the next ten days.  Does that mean that spring is here?

We played a limited version of musical chairs with the vehicles yesterday.  When my son got home we went down and picked up my truck.  They finished the tune-up which cost twice as much as I was anticipating.  It was over $1600.00 BUT the reason was parts...mainly ignition coils...I needed all of them.  Not cheap to say the least!

I still have some more maintenance to do on the truck before I take off for Utah in June and it will probably cost about the same.  I figure, though, that the truck should be in great shape for the next several years...here's hoping!

I wanted to give you an update on my chair yoga.  The yoga poses may look easy but they really give your core a workout.  The nice thing about this series is that it eases you into those exercises.

So are you having problems adjusting to the new time?  I am!  I want to stay up later and if I go to bed at the normal time, I invariably wake up in the middle of the night and stay away for a couple hours!  Can't wait until my internal clock adjusts...at least I hope it does.

Going to try to take stuff to Goodwill again today.  Lately, every time I swing by there is literally no parking space.  I think another store has opened up in the small plaza making parking hard to find.

Have you watched 'Paris Murders' on PBS?  It's in French so you have to read subtitles but the series is pretty good.  There are several seasons available which is always nice...I've only watched the first year.

I didn't have time to work on the envelope journal yesterday, hopefully I will have some time today and can share the results.

That's it for now...enjoy your day...talk with you later..


 the first year