Friday, March 8, 2024

March 8, 2024

Again, this picture is not current...still no flowers popping up.  However, today it is sunny and warm.  A one day reprieve from the rain...it rained yesterday and it is forecast to rain the entire weekend...both Saturday and Sunday!

Have you ever had one of those days?  One where plans were laid out but basically went out the window...Well, I have had several and yesterday was one of them.

My son whose car had a leak from the sunroof during the night (the first time) cleaned it up and went to work.

I went to the kitchen to make my tea and my son was back!  The car's check engine light came on.  So, we drove (he in his car and I in my truck) to our mechanic who is about an hour away and back home in my truck.  After hearing the news from the mechanic, we had to drive back down and pick up the car and drive it to the dealership.  

After a fairly long time at the dealership, we drove home (my truck only) to await what the dealership had to say.  All the driving and waiting basically eliminated all my plans for yesterday...and for today also because my son needed my truck to get to work.

It looks like the problem with the car is a recall which just happened.  The problem is that the piece that needs to be replaced is in short supply.  Going to be interesting...

Talk with you later...