Thursday, June 20, 2024

This plant was at a house on this street.  Really unusual 'flowers'!  

I was reading an article on backache...not the severe type, but the type that does impact daily life.  The article suggested that walking is one of the best ways to help with backache.  

There is data from controlled tests that confirm this suggestion.  Thirty minutes of walking five times a week is recommended.  Start with how long you can walk and work up to thirty minutes.  Since I do not have the exercise bike, I have been walking in the early morning and I have found that walking does have a positive effect on the rest of my activity.

I promised to share the finished pages for my small junk journal, so here they are.  The first side shows one pocket page and one page for journaling...

By the way, all the journal card backs have a place to journal along with a phrase to prompt journaling.  The other side of the above journal pages contains a side pocket with journal card and 'doors'...

And when the 'doors' are opened you will see a pocket with two cards...

And here's another four page spread.  The first side shows two side pockets with journal cards...

 The back of the above 'pages' shows one journal page and one page with a flip out pocket...

The flip out pocket has a small notebook...

And finally, on this page is also a flip out journal space...

So, that's what I have finished...a total of 8 pages for my first 'small' journal.  I think one more four page spread will finish this signature.  And I think two signatures that size will be the maximum of the number of pages I can fit into the cover.

Well, it's time for my morning walk...have to do it early before the temperatures make it too uncomfortable to walk.

If the weather is severe where you live, please take care...talk with you later...