Friday, June 21, 2024


We have two days of lower temperatures...read that 80's...and then it gets hot for several days...high 90's...but nothing in the 100's as of yet.

I didn't have an opportunity to work on my junk journals yesterday but I did pull out fabric to play with...

I've set up an ironing board and iron to use while creating with this fabric.  I don't have any ideas yet but hope something will 'pop' when I iron and play with the different colors.

I have been doodling consistently as you can see...


These doodles are older.  Lately I have been trying to really use new patterns including creating my own.  Still, I have to say that drawing these is a calming, meditative activity for me.  If you are looking for something to help calm you, maybe drawing will work.

It's already the weekend...please stay safe if the weather is not great in your area...and take some time for yourself.

Talk with you next week...