Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Plans Astray

You know how best laid plans often go astray...well, that's what happened to my weekend.   I drove to the quilt show only to find it cancelled.   The pumpkin festival was a rainy mess.   And the covered bridges I was going to photograph were either washed out or the roads were closed.

I did make it to the Vermont Country Store.   Remember Tweed?   The perfume that was popular during WWII.   I love that perfume and the Vermont Country Store is the only place that I have been able to find it...so that was a big plus...

Also on the plus side, I did get to watch a lot of football.  Yes, I love to watch football both college and professional.

So, yesterday I had to take care of some family business which meant finding a notary and a FedEx place.   It took a couple hours but when I got back, I just vegged out the rest of the day...reading, cooking, etc.

Today, I've been finishing up my latest inchie for an upcoming swap.   The theme was rainbow minus one, in other words six colors and I decided to make an inchie book.   Here it is...

I'm also spending a lot of time working on updating my blog.   The Creative Connections Event gave me so many great ideas that I'm having a hard time deciding which to incorporate right now and which to save until later.   

That's all for now.   Thanks for stopping by...