Monday, January 16, 2012

Brrrrrr!!!!!

It was a bit cold today.   And, of course, I choose today to work in the trailer getting it ready for it's upgrades tomorrow...well, lesson learned.   Most of the things I took out of the trailer are sitting in the car right now.   It will be interesting to see how things work out.

I have more pictures from the 'Story Journal'.   I have to tell you that I'm having a lot of fun with it.  The pictures begin with the front cover (which I haven't finished) and go page (tube) by page to the end.   There are pockets on both sides.   And there's a picture of the spine with the hinges. 








I have also done some more work on the Mixed Media piece I am doing for the Strathmore Class.   It's not great, but I'm getting more comfortable mixing all the techniques.   One thing I haven't used yet is a white-out pen, yes, I did say white-out pen.   Who knew!!  I'm going to have to pick one up next time I'm shopping!

Monday Night and no football...oh my, what a world!!!

Have a great evening.

Thanks for dropping in...