Thursday, January 19, 2012

Trailer Chaos II

I spent all day working in the trailer once again.   Forgot to bring out my camera but I took some pictures on my phone.  As you can see...chaos!!!

Jack knife sofa is gone...

Bed cut down so there is a walkway.   The bathroom door is the one that will be getting a kitty door.  (Their litter box is in the bathroom!!!)

Dinette set is gone although I kept the bench next to the wall because it had some utilities in it.   So it will be a base for the shelves...

I have lots of finish work to do, but it's coming along...

It was cold today but the heater in the trailer kept it toasty warm. 

More trailer work tomorrow but I also have to check out my storage unit for shelves...I think I have enough white plastic shelves to use.  Why plastic?  To save on weight.  

Thanks for visiting...