Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Do you know what The Ring Cycle by Wagner is all about?   It's a monumental piece of work that includes three operas and an introduction.    Somewhere in the world, it is always being produced and performed.   Right now the performance of the entire Ring Cycle produced at the Met in New York City is being broadcast on PBS - for five nights.  The marriage of technology and opera is really quite spectacular.   If you have an opportunity, you may want to check it out.

Although crafting hasn't been at the top of my 'to do' list this week, I have been doodling.   I find that it very relaxing.   Nothing fancy, just putting pen to paper...  




I found a house in Belfast, ME that looked promising.   Beautiful views of the bay.   Unfortunately, the steep driveway would prohibit parking the trailer on the property.   So, onward I go to continue searching...not to worry, I have plenty of time.

Thanks for dropping in...

Enjoy your evening...