Thursday, September 13, 2012

Up the Coast

I took a drive today up the coast.   Had lunch at a favorite restaurant.   This was my view...


The leaves haven't turned yet, but the grasses have.   Forecasts are for a really beautiful fall.  Can't wait!!!

I stopped at a fabric shop and picked up a couple of fat quarters.   A lot of time the fabric isn"t the greatest in fat quarters, but these two pieces were of excellent quality...


While browsing in a used book store, I stumbled on this book.   Not necessarily old, but very interesting...
 

I've been on the lookout for old books on 'women's arts', turn of the century.   So far, I have only found magazines.  

Another evening of opera - watching Wagner's Ring Cycle on PBS.   Wagner's not my favorite, but it simply draws you in...

Thanks for visiting...

Enjoy your evening...