Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Green trees...fall leaves???

Okay, I know that at times I have less than perfect sight...especially if I take my glasses off.   Then I couldn't identify a twig if it hit me in the face.   But really...all the trees at this campsite are green.   Lovely shades of green.   So how come I found these flying around on the ground?




Oh well, I will just enjoy their color.   Orange is my favorite color.  Fall is my favorite season.   So I'll just accept these as a gift of nature!   By the way, fall in New England is supposed to be beautiful this year.

Today is a cool, windy, rainy day...as a matter of fact, it is so windy that my trailer is acting like a gentle rocking chair.   Guess I'd better put the awning up.

Have a great evening...

Stay tuned for an announcement...tomorrow I hope...

Thanks for visiting...