Monday, September 24, 2012

Fall

Guess what happened while I wasn't looking???
Here are a couple shots from around my trailer...



Even the boys looked surprised...

I loved the way these trunks developed...

I haven't posted a texture picture for a while, but this caught my eye...

So, what was my announcement?   Well, I am now the 'Inchie Swap Host" at Roses On My Table.   This site has lots of swaps as well as summer classes, etc.   Not sure what an 'inchie' is?   It's art created on a one-inch square.   And no, it doesn't have to be drawn or painted.   Fabric, paper collage, just about anything goes.   And it's lots of fun.   Drop on over at Roses On My Table and hit the Inch by Inch swap if your interested.   I'll send you an invite.   But, if other swaps like dolls, paper dolls, atc's, postcard, etc interest you, they have those swaps also. 

So what are you doing tonight?   Me, come-on, it's Monday Night....FOOTBALL!  Go Packers, what?  I'm rooting for the Packers?   Well, my team won on Sunday so why not.    You know my team right?   Think Minnesota...

Have a great one.

Thanks for dropping in...