Monday, September 10, 2012

September...the Season of Orange


No, we aren't quite at leaf peeping time here in Maine, but it is coming soon.   But I can at least think 'orange'.

So, how do you like the latest layout?   Kind of goes with the season, doesn't it?   It's also a bit easy on the eyes.   I've opened up the comments again.   Not that I'm begging for any, I just want you to know that it's available.

My latest craft project has been some inchies.   The only requirements were to keep the colors in yellows and purples.   I used fabric and silk flowers as well as a lot of Mod Podge.  


I no longer have children getting ready for school but I still like the idea of beginning anew in the fall.   I love the freedom of summer...a time to spread out and enjoy outside activities.   But I also like the gathering in of fall...nesting...harvesting...preparing for the fall celebrations...etc.  How about you?  

Happy gathering...happy crafting...enjoy your evening...

It's Monday...there must be football somewhere!!!!

Thanks for spending some time here...