Monday, November 19, 2012

Doodling and Journaling and Trailers

I've finished the trailer!!!   Yah!!!   Quite frankly, I was beginning to think that there was no bottom to the 'stuff' I had stuffed into my trailer!!!   But, now all I have to do is park it...but that will have to wait until after Thanksgiving.

On a positive note, I'm still doodling.   I think that the reasons I'm focusing on doodling and journaling right now is because they are easy to just pick up and 'do'.   My fabric projects require more project time and right now, I may only have ten minutes at a time to work on things.

Here's my latest doodle...

I just love this doodle.   I love the colors.   I love the way it flows.  I love the two different halves.   It just makes me smile!!!

My journal pages deal with life...


I've worked on these before but found that after taking them out, I needed to add more.  The top page says 'Grows' - easy to read.   The bottom one says 'Patching the Empty Holes with Scraps of Life'.   I just love that phrase.  It kind of represents my life.  

It's an interesting philosophy in a way.   For me it says that I'm 'me' and I'm okay with being 'me'....as a matter of fact, I like 'me'.   But as all of us find our lives filled with ups and downs, we find ways to deal with those changes.   My way is to fill those changes with pieces of life...well, it makes sense to me at least.

Thanks for dropping by...

Stay warm and enjoy your evening...