Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Well, yesterday was bright and sunny and warm.   Today is gray and rainy and cold!!   And by 4:30 it was dark, not twilight but DARK.  

Yesterday, I spent a great deal of time working in the trailer and the puddle around the hitch was drying...not so much...
And I took this early.   The puddle is now five times this size and the ground is completely mushy.   I keep wondering if I will ever get my trailer out of here.

This is what it looked like a little after noon...


I keep thinking that it still is fall...right?

I saw the neatest pumpkin made out of jar rings.    The idea has been around for a long time but it is really cute.   Take 25 same-size rings and tie them together tightly.   Fan the rings out in a pumpkin shape and add a couple cinnamon sticks for the stem.    Check out the Pen and PaperFlowers Studio and Design blog, November 7th for more information.

Thanks for visiting...

Have a great evening...