Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Surprises...

Want to know what I've been doing today?    Here's a hint...(or four)...




Yep...shoveling!!!  Our one to three inches turned into a lot more...more like ten!!!   Topped off with a layer of sleet.   Ah, winter, how I love thee!   Actually, I really do enjoy winter...including the shoveling.   But ask me again tomorrow after I clean off the car and get it out of the driveway.   Oh how I love 4 wheel drive!!!

Here's the seventh and last of my Ornament Doodle Series...

I'm now working on egg shaped ornament doodles.   They really have become a relaxing, therapeutic evening ritual.

So, this week I asked you to daydream about things you would like to do this year.   Any surprises?  Well, I had one...came right out of the blue and I'm not sure what to do with it, quite frankly.   It was definitely not something I had in mind...not at all.  

How about you?   Did something come up and hit you upside the head and say...'hey, here I am...take a look at me'...metaphorically speaking?   Well, don't dismiss it out-of-hand.   There may be something there of great importance in your life that you just haven't figured out yet.    Take some time and examine it...dream about it...look at it from all angles...wonder about it...why did it surface now?   That's what I'm doing.   I hope you will too.

Keep up with the daydreaming.   Think about those things you would like to do this year.   If you want, jot down some of the ideas that surface.   But remember,  you don't need to make any decisions right now.   

Thanks for spending some time here...

Enjoy your evening...

See you tomorrow...