Friday, January 18, 2013

Weekend Journaling

I tried a black and white egg shaped doodle this week...
Without color it is very different from my other egg shaped doodles.  I may add a light colored wash on this one.   Or I may just leave it as it is. 

Well, I have spent time on my fabric art.   Remember this...

I have added the two other elements that I wanted...a deer and a rabbit...

I also tried adding some shadows using fabric again, but found that I did not like the effect.   I thought the fabric shadows even using lighter fabrics was much too harsh.  So I am going to try some fabric pencils just to add a bit of depth but on a lighter scale.   What do you think?

I've also managed to add to my journal page from last week's journal prompt...

Speaking of journaling, how is your's coming?    Have you tried this week's journal prompt 'Day Dream - Your Life in Technicolor'.

Continuing on our journey, take this weekend to journal your Day Dreams...all those ideas that have popped up that you want to work on this year.     Continue to add to that list of things that you began earlier this week.   Don't censor yourself, make the list as long as you want.   Editing can be done later.

Have a great weekend.   Enjoy those football games - at least I know I will...

Thanks for dropping in...