Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Blizzard Effects

You know, I have realized that when a blizzard comes to call, you might as well throw out your calendar because everything that you have on it just goes out the window.   At least that's what happens to me.

First, you get ready the day before.   In my case, running to gas up the car, pick up some groceries, take things out to the trailer (because in case I lost electricity, I would have heat and lights), put water by in case the water treatment center went down, get the laundry done, etc., etc., etc.

Then the day the snow comes, you try to keep up by shoveling at intervals.   I hate to think what would have happened if I had not kept up shoveling on the front porch and steps.   And the day after, digging yourself out.

Now don't get me wrong, I loved all that snow that fell, I just making an observation about what happens to me.

So, finally,  this afternoon I was able to do a little journaling.   Here's my page for this week's prompt...


I had fun with this one.   And lately, I just start without any plan.   First the background, and then basically doodling.   Of course, you know how much I love to doodle.  

How's your journaling coming?   I hope you are having fun with it.

Enjoy your evening...

Thanks for spending a few minutes here...