Friday, February 8, 2013

It's Here...well, almost....


Doesn't look like much, does it?   Well, this is the third time I have cleaned the deck.   That's 3-4 inches worth of snow and it is the least amount that I have cleaned off.   Earlier today it was light and feathery but this last time it was wet and heavy.

What's interesting is that this is not THE big storm.   This is a little storm that was supposed to dump oh, about an inch of snow....NOT!!!   The big storm is just reaching the northern part of Massachusetts now.  

Well, I will go out one more time and clean the front steps and the back deck but I'm not planning to shovel in the middle of the night.  It will be interesting to see what it looks like tomorrow morning especially after the road gets plowed.   Again, I'm really thankful for 4-wheel drive!!!!

See the space between the tree and the building?   That's the ocean out there...well, more accurately, the bay.   Isn't the water blue?   Yeah, right!!!

Needless to say, with all the shoveling and I haven't really done anything more creative than read.   Lest I leave you with the thought that I don't enjoy this...let me assure you that I really do enjoy all of it...including making more snow angels.   Second childhood and all...

Hope you are nice and snuggy warm where ever you are.   Enjoy your weekend.

Thanks for spending some time here...