Wednesday, April 10, 2013

A Few Moments at the Beach...

...is like a day in sunshine - even when it's cloudy and rainy.



It was a bit cooler today, and, again wet and rainy.   I guess the weather is once again changing and the temperature is heading south...not that it's been that far north.   But the day we had in the 60's was delightful.

This is the second morning I have awaken to rain.   I love the sound of rain on the windows, especially when it's a soft, gentle rain.   And yesterday, there was even some distant rolling thunder.    Don't get me wrong, I love winter and I love snow.   It's my second favorite season, right behind fall, my favorite. 

But the sound of a gentle rain storm is soothing somehow.  Maybe the sound reminds me of my connection with the wonderful world of nature.  And nature is such a glorious gift to all of us.   One which we need to care for and protect and, most of all,  enjoy.

So what was your day like?   Mine was spent with the government...well, not exactly at a physical building, but here...at my desk...finally finishing my tax forms.   Oh, what a joy!   The good news is the the taxes are done now for another year.   How about you?   Have you finished?  

By the way, have you played hookey yet?   If not, why not?   Maybe it's time to put yourself first...at least for a little while...

Thanks for stopping by...

Enjoy yourself...