Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Blog Problems. Funny Cats and Inchies

Just to let you know...

When a friend said that she wasn't seeing all of my blog page recently,  I set out to see if I could fix the problem.   In a word...NO...I couldn't.   There may be some tweak or patch out there that I can use to fix the problem but I haven't found one yet.  

The only time the problem occurs is when my blog is viewed using Internet Explorer.   So, for my readers who are visiting my blog with IE, you will probably see all of the blog post, but you may see very little of the small column which right now is on the left side of my page.   All of the blog is visible in Safari, Chrome, Opera and Firefox.  

Funny cats.   If you need a laugh, you have to check this out:  Supercats - The Funniest Cat Video on You Tube.  I was laughing so hard...well...you know...

My latest inchies...


These are for the Inch by Inch Swap on Roses on My Table.   These little pieces of artwork are quick, easy and inexpensive...and lots of fun.   Try making one and you're hooked.    Next step...swapping.   We'd love to see you...

Thanks for spending time here...

Enjoy yourself...