Thursday, May 9, 2013

Oh! Oh!

Today has been a gray, rainy day...I even heard a bit a thunder.   So, no yard work.   No housework either.   It was one of those days that I just did not want to do any work.   So what did I do?

Well, I had the pleasure of talking at length with two of my close friends.   And you know what, that just made my day!   So even though it was gray outside, it was sunny inside!!!

The oh oh?   Well, have you ever done something that you thought was great, but in comparison wasn't....let me explain...

First, I received two packages today with the fabric scraps...

So I opened them and was really excited.   Here's a picture of the contents of the little package...

Look at all those wonderful little pieces of fabric...just my size.   Remember, I do small fabric projects and pictures.   And the best thing is that I didn't see any patterns that I have in my stash.  Heaven...

And here's a picture of the contents of the big package...

There was so much wonderful fabric here including lots of large pieces that I was overwhelmed.   And then I felt bad, really bad...here's the oh, oh...I sent nothing compared to this to my scrap partner.

As my work is in small projects, my scraps are small.   Yes, I did send lots of pieces, but most of them were small.   See my problem.   My scraps really were scraps.   My swap partner's scraps were regular size pieces of fabric.  Any suggestions...

Well,   thanks for sharing my oh!oh!...and visiting.

See you tomorrow...