Monday, June 24, 2013

93 Degrees

Well, the heat finally made it to Maine...it was 93 degrees here today!    When you're used to average temperatures in the 70's,  heat like today is somewhat overwhelming.    I was going to mow the lawn, but quickly decided against that idea.   Spent the day getting car and trailer tags which need to be put on before the end of the month.

While out, I did get a couple pictures of flowers in bloom...


The cats stayed close to the open windows this evening (no air conditioning in the house).  That's the trailer in the window...

I have three more index cards for the ICAD Challenge...



Tomorrow is forecast to be as hot so lawn mowing is out of the question.   Think I will focus on creative ventures.   Stay tuned and I share what I have fun with...

Thanks for stopping in...

Stay cool.   See you tomorrow...