Friday, June 28, 2013

Another Rainy Day and Thinking About A Challenge

It was raining when I went to bed.   It was raining when I woke up.   It was raining when I went shopping.   And, yes, it's raining now.  

AND it's so cold and damp that I turned on the heat just to warm up the house.    I had on a sweatshirt and a fleece jacket but realized that my hands were really cold...that's when the heat went on the take the chill off.

And added to the rain is fog.   I crossed two bridges today while out running my errands and it was so foggy that I could not see the water!!!

I did stop at a craft shop and picked up some sale items...

And those items gave me an idea for a challenge.  

If you've been following my blog, you know that I am doing the ICAD challenge.   Basically, the challenge is to produce a quick piece of art on an index card, one a day for two months.

So, I was thinking that after this challenge was done, maybe I would do an inchie challenge.   In other words, produce an inchie a day for the month of August.    What do you think?   Inchies are smaller than index cards.  And, they would only be shared digitally.

It might be fun...if you're interested, let me know.  

Well, the forecast is rain for this weekend.   Time to have some creative fun.   Hope you have a great weekend.

Thanks for stopping by...

See you Monday...