Monday, July 1, 2013

Anyone Have A Spare Boat?

I bet you know why I need a boat...don't you...really?   It's raining, it's pouring...   I remember that ditty from my childhood.   Let me tell you, I have not seen this amount of constant rain in many a year.   Wish I could give some of it to the places that are so dry...

There was a brief interlude this Sunday and I managed to mow the front yard.   But the grass is growing so fast that it's hard to tell that I mowed!!!

Here are my latest ICAD challenge cards.   These things are addictive and time consuming, but a lot of fun...



I'm taking another online class with Ellen Lindner.   This one is Double Reverse Applique and it looks like fun.   I'll keep you posted on my progress.

Check out the new Monthly Prompt.   It's July, relax and enjoy the month.   Be spontaneous.   Sit down and read a book.   Watch the birds.   Renew yourself.   There's also a new Weekly Journal Prompt posted.  

Thanks for visiting...

See you tomorrow...