Monday, June 17, 2013

Lawn Mowed, Rain Showed!!

I am exhausted...mowed and trimmed the yard today.    The temperature was a lot higher than forecast - mid 80's.   But by late afternoon, guess what, it rained.

Remember the bush with the little white flowers...it absolutely exploded with flowers over the weekend...

And amidst the white flowers were these two beauties.  They reminded me of my grandma's wild roses...the smell was delicious...


Did you ever watch the clouds when you were little...to see what their shape resembled?   The clouds today were especially delightful.   What do you see in the photo below?  I see a lot of things - like a balloon in the Macy's Day Thanksgiving Parade.

Here's today ICAD (Index Card Challenge)...

And here's the background for tomorrow's...

I hope you had a nice weekend.  

Thanks for dropping in...

See you tomorrow...