Friday, June 14, 2013

Something Unusual in the Sky!!!

It's hiding behind that thick clump of leaves...THE SUN!!!   It came out this afternoon and has graced us with it's presence all day.   Absolutely beautiful.


The top picture is from my front porch and the bottom is from my back deck.   And the bonus of the fresh ocean smell has been wafting by all day.

I've been playing with the index cards again.   Hearts are first...


Next fabric.   I glued it to the index cards first and then used a white Painters or a black marker...



Remember the little white flowers I talked about a couple days ago?  Well, here's the bush with the flowers and it's full of thorns...

And this is a bush from my neighbors yard.   Quite striking...

Plans for the weekend?   I'm going to continue working in my studio/office, probably mow the lawn and perhaps work in the trailer.   I've brought a lot of things out there and just chucked them inside.   Now it needs to be straightened up.

It would be nice if the weather stayed like this...sunny, bright, breezy and cool.  

Thanks for visiting today...

Talk to you on Monday...