Tuesday, July 30, 2013

A LITTLE OF THIS, A LITTLE OF THAT...

I've been working my way through cleaning and laundry today after the week's vacation with family.   The weather has been just great...high in the 70's and low in the low 60's.   No rain for a couple of days.   Lawn even got mowed today...

But now it's back to the sorting, scanning and shredding of documents and scanning and notating pictures.   The pictures are going to take a while but they will get done!!!  Remember, I did finish all the kid's school papers!!!   Even scanned about half of them!!!

The Old Reader finally got it's act together; however, they now want us to leave.   Too many folks transferred their blog data from the Google Reader.   So, I have two weeks to find another reader to activate and send my information to.   Anyone have suggestions?

I was looking at a calendar this morning and realized that I only have about five months before I take off again.   And since I will be putting stuff back in storage for a bit and then looking for a really, really small apartment, I need to get back to sorting and donating lots more stuff.  

Which brings me to my studio...I think I have sorted and donated about as much as I want to at this point.  There are probably some books and odd supplies that I can part with but for the most part, I plan on keeping 99% of it.   Is that a bad idea?   I don't think so...guess my apartment will be a studio with a bed attached!!!  

I did a composite of my ICAD challenge cards.   I played around with the size of each piece but I think the representation is pretty good.   I actually placed all the pictures in Open Office on a text document, then printed it out and scanned in back into the computer.   I probably should have printed it on photo paper to get a crisper image, but this works


The INCHIE CHALLENGE begins  on Thursday.   I hope you follow me as I do an inchie a day...and maybe even try a few yourself.

I think I will post some of my August goals tomorrow.   Laying them all out may be the way to get them done.   After all, everyone wants to succeed.   And I will be taking a look at this year's plans...the ones that we did back in January. 

Thanks for visiting...
See you tomorrow...
Take some time for yourself and your family...