Friday, July 26, 2013

AND THE WEEK GOES ON...

I've been trying to catch up with the blog posts now that the Old Reader is up and running but I think it will take a few days...more than 300 posts to read.   Unfortunately, that number seems to increase rather than decrease!!!   A nice activity for the weekend, though...

I showed you the finger puppets I made for my grandchild.   Well, here's the mask so far...


I'm now working on a way to secure it in place.   At this point I think velcro dots may be the best answer.  

Wow, it's Friday.   Only six days left in the ICAD challenge, counting today.   And only seven days before the INCHIE CHALLENGE begins...AND best of all, only ten days before the first preseason football game!!!

Here's today's ICAD challenge card...
I wanted to try drawing with only the side of the pencil plus a couple highlights.   Guess flowers are a favorite for me.   I seem to incorporate them in everything including photography.

To visitors for the WHERE BLOGGERS CREATE TOUR,  just click on the WHERE BLOGGERS CREATE 2013 TOUR found on the side column to visit my studio. 

I hope you have a great weekend.   Be sure to take some time for yourself.   See you back here next Monday...

Thanks for dropping in...