Thursday, July 25, 2013

IT"S BACK!!!

That's right...the Old Reader is up and running once again!   Of course, now I have several hundred blog posts to read...but the important thing is that it's back and I can once again enjoy the blog posts of my favorite bloggers.

Well, we made it to the Spring Point Lighthouse here in Portland, Maine.   It's called the sparkplug lighthouse because that's what it looks like...

We didn't walk out to the lighthouse because we were bit concerned about jumping from rock to rock.  It looks a lot smoother than it is.  (I'll give it a try later on this summer.)

So we explored the fort instead...


And, you know me, I had to photograph some of the flowers...



I told you about the finger puppets I made.   Well, here they are...aren't they weird looking? 

I am now making, (trying to make), a full-head mask of the character on the left in the picture above.   This is turning out to be harder than I thought it would be.   I'm still modifying it to fit.

And again, to folks visiting the WHERE BLOGGERS CREATE TOUR,  just click on the WHERE BLOGGERS CREATE 2013 TOUR found on the side column to visit my studio.

One more day before the weekend...where does that time go?   Hope your plans for the weekend are coming together.

Thanks for stopping by...
Talk to you tomorrow...
Be sure to take some time for yourself...