Monday, July 15, 2013

LIFE IN A SAUNA

TO ALL THE WHERE BLOGGERS CREATE PARTY VISITORS:  You can still see the tour of my studio by clicking on the 'WHERE BLOGGERS CREATE 2013 TOUR' link found in the side column.   Please enjoy the tour.

Okay, so today is hot...91 degrees...but the humidity is not too bad.   There I go again, letting you know what the weather is like!   I pulled this picture to remind me of cooler days...

Life is busy around here as I get ready for lots of visitors.   I figure a group a month for the next several months!   I'm looking forward to seeing all my family and friends... it'll be a lot of fun.   And it spurred me back into sorting action.   I took a truckload to Goodwill last week and my truck is full again!!!  Another trip tomorrow.

Flowers around here are blooming including these...

And the water is fine both in Booth Bay Harbor and Crescent Beach...

Creative time has been at a premium this weekend.   I have to catch up on some ICAD challenge cards this evening.   But doodling abounds...

There's a new journal prompt posted.   Summer is such a busy time that I don't always get around to daily journaling but I do try to do at least something each week.    Hope you're able to journal a bit.

Thanks for dropping by...

Check out my ICAD challenges tomorrow...

See you then...