Wednesday, April 23, 2014

A New Look

So, how do you like it?   I decided to give my blog a new look and am trying out a few ideas.   I thought that since I will be changing other things in my blog in a week or so, maybe I would try the new look first.   You have to admit, it is different.

Well, yesterday it was cold and windy...make that severely windy.   88 MPH was clocked close by...now that's wind.   The electricity went off in the evening for a while and the wind kept up all night.

This is what I woke up to...

Right!  S - N - 0 - W!  Two to three inches.  (That loud sigh is me...)

Today we had sun, melting snow, more snow, ice pellet and slush.   But late afternoon things cleared up and most of the snow was gone and the sun was warming the place up.

This is what I found...
See the dandelions among the thistles?

And these two were looking to see if the wind gave them an escape hatch...
...no such luck...

I hung a few more items on my tree.   Can you spot them?

And I finally have a bit of green in my room.   And guess what, the kitties haven't attacked it yet!
I know, it's not much, but it is a start.   I've always had houseplants and now I have decided that it is time to once again include them.

Well, that's all for now, folks...
Thanks for stopping in...
See you tomorrow...