Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Happy Earth Day


Happy Earth Day
(Picture taken off the Portland, Maine coast)
The Question Remains:
How much longer will we be able to enjoy
 our world when so many deny Global Warming?

Blog Changes:
I'm still working on changes to my blog but I have made some major decisions.   And I am excited about them.   I will still continue with creative ventures like my quilting projects, swaps and multi-media, but I want to broaden the scope of my blog...thus the changes.   Stay tuned.

Remember the picture I painted with my grandchild.   Well here it is after I added lots of doodles and a finish...
...and yes, it is that bright and cheerful.

Tag Swap coming up.   The theme for this one is Geisha plus tea?   Okay, interesting.   I figured that I will have to add pockets.   Haven't decided whether to make fabric or paper pockets.   But I have decided to make origami Geishas out of colorful paper.   I also want to make some miniature fans and maybe a parasol.   What do you think?

Thanks for visiting...
See you tomorrow...