Monday, April 21, 2014

Additions To My Tree

I have been adding swaps (tags, dolls, etc) to my tree and it looks really nice...
There are more swaps to add but they are out in the trailer.   The cats finally decided to leave the fabric eggs alone, so I think they have lost interest.   I think this will look nice in the trailer as a place display a variety of things.

I began another painter with abandonment while painting with my grandchild...
Yellow doesn't show through in the picture of this painting, but after I used some acrylics, I did a wash in yellow watercolor.   Next, I want to add black markers and finally finish with a protective coat.

My weekend was busy with cooking all day Saturday - greek food like kibby, grape leaves, spinach pie, etc.   And Sunday was filled with celebrations, egg hunts, food and relaxing.   I watch Gravity which I thoroughly loved but which was also a bit disturbing as to how easy it would be to knock out our satellite communication...scary.   

I also watched several episodes of "Mr. Selfridge", the Masterpiece Theatre show about an American who created a large department store in England.  Again, I thought it was good.   As a point of interest, I have also watched and enjoyed "The Paradise" another drama about creating a Department Store in England, set a bit earlier than "Mr. Selfridge".

I'm working on several ideas that I want to include in the blog.   I still need to edit a few of the ideas and then work on the details on the rest, but things are moving along fast enough that I think I can put everything in place by the beginning or middle of next month.   Wow...that will be May already.

I hope you had a great weekend and that the weather was cooperative.   
Thanks for dropping by...
Talk to you tomorrow...