Friday, April 18, 2014

Fabric Easter Eggs

Can you believe that this is the Friday they call Good?   Easter is but a couple days away.   For everyone who celebrates Easter, my wish is that you have a grand day with family and friends enjoying each other's companionship and honoring the specialness of the day.

I finished decorating the rest of my fabric eggs.   I just used little bits of specialty yarn and flowers held on with glue...








After running some errands today, I returned expecting the entire tree either bare of eggs or on the ground.   The kitties only took off one of the eggs and left it right in front of the tree.   Very nice of them.

Did you ever watch the HGTV show Small Space, Big Style?   I really enjoyed it and got lots and lots of ideas which I will need when I get back to NYC, probably living in a studio apartment with about 350 square feet!

Well, a lot of the episodes are on YouTube in English but with subtitles!   They are done segment by segment...four per show.   So far, I have found almost 20 shows.   Lots of fun.

Another surprise find.   Eons ago, Lee Remick and Angela Lansbury did a Christmas Movie for television called The Gift of Love which I fell in love with.   Unfortunately, my vhs copy finally gave up the ghost.   So what did I find?   The entire movie on YouTube.

I have also found some long shows with Carol Duvall, a crafter whose show I loved to watch, also on HGTV.  Can you guess where I spend my time?

Well, I have to make my grocery list...Greek Easter coming up with spinach pies, grape leaves, kibby, baklava and all the accompanying goodies.   Guess I will be in the kitchen all day tomorrow...

Again, please have a great weekend and enjoy yourself...
Thanks for dropping by...
See you on Monday...