Monday, April 28, 2014

SNOW! That's Right...S.N.O.W.

Short post today, the weather has caught up with me and I'm not feeling too well...sinus, I think.

This is what we woke up to today...

Even more than last time - about six inches which isn't a lot, but geez, it is the end of April!   And it is cold.   The high never made it above freezing.

Yes, the sun melted the snow on the patio, and I removed it from the top of the kitties fence, but look...see all the icicles hanging off the kitties fence and cover cloth...

I am now quilting my landscape.   It's all pinned.   And I decided to use shiny gold thread on the top and white thread on the bottom.   I was going to do a design but changed my mind.   What I decided to do is to outline the houses and trees, etc. instead...

Thanks for stopping by...
See you tomorrow...