Tuesday, April 29, 2014

The Latest ATC Swap and Upcoming Blog Changes

Well, there was snow this morning, but most of it is gone except on the mountains...
And the sky was a beautiful blue for a good deal of the day.   The icicles are gone but it is still very cool and breezy.   Not the type of weather to make working outside enticing!    Will the real spring please stand-up!!!!

Unfortunately, there's a lot to do outside...mending fences, moving yard stuff, setting up a raised garden, fixing the patio swing, moving the trailer so I can get to it easier.   (It's really easier to use the trailer as my studio rather than bringing everything into my bedroom.)

ATC SWAP:
Remember the latest ATC swap -  Tea time theme.   This was my ATC...

And here are the ones I received in exchange...




Aren't they precious?   

BLOG CHANGES:
I thought I would share some of the changes I have in mind for my blog.  I am going to focus on one word each month.   So on the first Monday I will introduce that word to set the tone.   Words like joy, hope, bliss, etc.   My 'thought for the month' as well as each week's 'journal prompt' will focus on some aspect of the word/theme.

So, for instance, on Mondays I will begin the week with Moments on Mondays about the theme.   Just a way to start the week off with some thoughts and perhaps a question.   I will be setting my goals for the week - only a few - as well as inviting you to do the same.   I also want to share some ideas for journaling with the week's prompt. 

Tuesdays will be devoted to travel adventures.    If you have every read 'The Artist's Way' by Julie Cameron, then you will remember the advice to make a date with yourself once a week.   So, Tuesday's will be my 'date with myself' adventures.   Things like visiting museums or antique malls or places like the historic downtown Park City or Sundance or even the Great Salt Lake while I am in Utah.

Of course, I will continue to share my creative projects throughout the week as well as any challenges I will be doing.

I'll share more of my changes this week...

Thanks for stopping in...
See you tomorrow...