Tuesday, June 10, 2014

A SPECIAL STORE IN PARK CITY, UTAH

Main Street in Park City, Utah is a really nice place to visit.   There's an abundance of small stores, galleries and restaurants. And an absence of national chains and franchises.   You can easily spend a couple days on Main Street alone and that doesn't take into consideration all the fantastic mountain landscape.

Today, I want to introduce you to LaNiche Gourmet & Gift Shop with a Gelato and Expresso Bar...


Here's the entrance into the shop...


And once in, it's basically a feast for your eyes everywhere you look...



See what I mean...


And take a look at all the cookbooks...
Yep, those are all cookbooks!

These photos are just a brief taste of the store...I think I could spend hours in the place and still not see everything.  If your ever in Park City, Utah be sure to visit this store...you won't be disappointed.

ZENTANGLE CHALLENGE:  DAY TWENTY-THREE


RAISED GARDEN BEDS DONE!!!
Here's a picture of the garden area...

I put down a garden cloth that is supposed to keep the weeds from growing while still letting water through.   I then laid cardboard on top of the cloth.   Finally,  I put together or built the raised beds.

The front dark brown raised bed is a kit for square foot gardening.   The three light lumber raised beds are the ones I made...


Finally, the odd shaped plastic frame...
will hold two potato growing sacks.

Next comes the dirt in the beds and mulch on the pathways and around the entire garden area.   Coming from the east and midwest, it seems late to me to do any planting but around here hot weather plants are like summer squash and tomatoes, etc are planted around this time of year.   Interesting!

That's all for today...
Thanks for dropping by...
See you tomorrow...