Tuesday, June 17, 2014

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING!!!!



If you're wondering these photos were taken about 45 minutes ago and the snow is much deeper...yes, I did say SNOW!!!

I was going to post my our adventures at Jordanelle State Park but given what's happening, I think I will wait until next week.   I still can't believe that it is snowing...and snowing heavily!!!  By the way, because it is so dark out, the photos aren't too great.


I have spent more time on one of my drawings...


I also finished the fabric background...


ZENTANGLE CHALLENGE:  DAY NUMBER TWENTY-EIGHT



And finally, this week's journal page...First I created a fun background.   Next I wrote the word 'relationship'...


It's now snowing even harder than when I began writing this post.   I guess it's a good thing that we have not planted the garden yet!!!   But really, it is June 17the and there's a lot of snow outside.   (Sigh.....)

Thanks for stopping by... 
Talk to you tomorrow...