Tuesday, July 22, 2014

AN INTERESTING ADVENTURE & DUCHESS' CHECK-UP

Today, I have been very busy getting the trailer ready to move.   No, I'm not leaving yet but my trailer has to have a check-up:   Wheel bearings, brake and tires.   So, after getting it all ready to take pictures for the 'Where Bloggers Create Tour', today I had to pack everything away and get it ready for travel albeit only five miles.

As a result, I didn't get to my journal page nor Zentangle Challenge for today.  Tomorrow we will be driving the trailer to the garage at 6:30am and the rest of the day is free so I should have time to create.



Sunday, the weather was very nice so we went to the Rockport State Park which has a great lake so that some of us - not me - could go kayaking.


Well, true to form, the weather changed...rapidly...and caught the folks in the kayaks out on the lake while the rest of us almost got blown away, soaked and wondering about the lightening.   Check out these pictures...

























And the 'frosting' on the day was when the truck broke down and had to be towed to the garage!!! A fun day was had by all?   Actually, it was an adventure!!!

Well, that's all for today, folks...
Thanks for stopping by...
See you tomorrow...