Tuesday, September 16, 2014

A RELAXING DAY...

Yes, it is overcast and misty at times but I am just relaxing today.  

I have been to many KOA campsites in my travels.   The KOA at Bear Lake in Garden City, Utah was the best one for kids that I have camped in until now. This KOA is just as great.

It's the Springfield, Illinois KOA which is actually located in Rochester, Illinois. And I hope everyone in the area checks it out for vacation.

It's out in the county so it is quiet and there's lots of places to play and run around.   Take a look at the surroundings...



And along with rv sites there are cabins...


Best of all is all the stuff to do.   Net type games like volleyball and badminton...

A bounce pillow plus playgrounds...

More playground...


Mini, or Putt-Putt, Golf...

A swimming pool...

A place to gather...

The hosts are welcoming and very friendly.   I really can't say enough good things about this area.   I know if I lived anywhere near here, I would be camping at this KOA regularly...

Back on the road tomorrow and then Thursday, I will be exploring New Harmony, Indiana which is about an hour plus from my camp site.

By the way, I have no connection with this or any other KOA campgrounds...just letting you know.

How are your adventures coming?   Try anything new lately?   I hope so...time's a running...

Guess what?   The sun's shining brightly...what a treat!
Thanks for dropping by...
Talk to you tomorrow, a bit late...