Friday, September 5, 2014

THINGS ARE GETTING DONE...

But I'm not sure if I have enough time to finish it all!   (Insert panic face here!)

So, as promised a few pictures.   First, this is how part of the fence looked this morning.   By the way, there are three other areas in the same or worse shape, about the same size...

And this is how it looked after I finished...

So the fence is done, finally.   Nothing like waiting till the last minute.   Now, this may seem like a simple matter, but there was a lot of work, cutting, fitting, marrying two posts together (No, I was not digging post holes!), etc.   Altogether, it took about six and a half hours.  I always underestimate time.

For instance, I figured the curtain I made would take about an hour or so...four hours later, it was finally done!

Next, setting up the electronics in the trailer.   I realized that I did not have to connect my apple tv, roku or HDMI splitter, so that did cut down on the 'stuff'.   I still need to add my antenna, but I will wait until I land somewhere for several days...

So this is what my desk area looked like.   Pretty full, huh?  See the area right about the flowers. Well, from the top point of the flowers to the ceiling to the edge of the wall is about the only space I had to mount the tv on the wall.   Would not work.   Thus, the desk area.   But, I think it will work out fine. I do have more stuff now to pack away when on the move.

I decided I didn't want the printer next to the desk, so I moved it back to it's normal space...

That gave me more space, and when I need even more space, I have a really large tv tray like table which I could set up.

Remember I told you about The Swiss Days Festival.   These are two baskets that I purchased.   They were made and sold for ladies from Ghana...

So, tomorrow, I will wash a load of laundry, clean up my bedroom, pack the car for travel and pack all the stuff away in the trailer for travel.   Should be fun.

If all works out well, I will leave Sunday morning early so I can beat the storm moving in from the Hurricane traveling up the west coast.   If not, I will have to wait until Tuesday to leave.   Driving in rainstorms is not my idea of fun.

Did you see the football game Thursday night?   Green Bay wasn't doing too good against the Seahawks.   That, but the way, was the real beginning of fall for me.   How about you?

I will post on Monday evening.   If traveling, I will - hopefully - have some pictures.   First stop is Laramie, Wyoming.

Thanks for dropping in...
Have a great weekend...
See you on Monday...