Monday, April 6, 2015

A BEAUTIFUL BEACH and CRAFT ROOM REORGANIZED




This beautiful several miles long stretch of ocean beach complete with shells is in New York City...yep...sure is. And I plan on visiting regularly.   Parking, bathroom facilities, life guards (in season), food stands (also in season) are all available.  

There is also a boardwalk (Some of which is currently being repaired - remember the hurricane?) for those who don't want to walk on the actual beach.

I walked a couple miles on the beach this weekend and can't emphasize enough how beautiful the area is.  Where is it?   Rockaway in Queens.

AND, I finished organizing my mixed media craft area.    I don't have a tremendous amount of supplies and resources, but what I have is now easily accessible without having to remove from many different boxes.   And I love it...


Things left in boxes are either specific crafts like quilling or felting as well as specialty paper resources such as old magazines and books.   Everything is now right at my fingertips.

So I guess it time to get crafting...

Thanks for visiting...
Talk to you tomorrow...