Thursday, September 10, 2015

FALL DECORATING BASICALLY DONE and MORE QUILTING VIDEOS

I was going to share some pictures of my fall decorations but, unfortunately, I can't get them to export. Very interesting.   I have had this problem once before...now if I could only remember how I solved it!!! Actually, I think the problem is in my cord.   It's not the one I usually use as that one broke. I'll pick one up tomorrow and see if that will solve the problem.

The temperature was cooler today but the humidity was at least 110%!  I had the windows open earlier but I closed them late afternoon and put the ac back on to clear out the humidity, not to cool the place.

Tomorrow is moving day...Friday mornings the car must be out of the parking areas for two and a half hours (for street cleaning).   The good thing is that I only do this once a week.   I need to get a little shopping done so that's on the schedule tomorrow am.

I know I have told you about The Quilt Show with Alex Anderson and Ricky Tims as well as QNN another quilting show with mile long lists of shows to watch.   Both of these are fee based.  

BUT yesterday I discovered - on Youtube - the National Quilters Circle which has 164 videos (some a half hour some an hour) on all sorts of quilting techniques.   Two that I watched are:   Landscape Quilting which gave directions on how to take a picture and create a quilt or wall hanging (more my style); and, Fun Finishes for Raw Edges (fused applique).   Both professionally produced and free!!!

Some other titles are Quilt As You Go Strip Quilting and Breaking the Quilting Rules.  I was really happy to find these videos.   If you're into any type of quilting or fabric wall hangings, check out some of these videos.   I really liked the Fun Finishes... one and I got a couple new ideas to try out.

So how are your plans for fall coming?
I hope you're enjoying life's changes...
Thanks for dropping by...
Talk to you tomorrow...
Football tonight!!!