Friday, September 11, 2015

THE SEASON OF ORANGE

I'm still having a bit of a problem with my photos.   They seem a bit washed out.   I got the pictures to export but the 'adjustment' on my software didn't work...on well.

My fall decorating isn't quite as ambitious as it normally is.   I think when I get the rest of my furniture decorating will be easier.  Anyway, here's an idea of some of my season of orange...








So, have you any plans for the weekend?  If it's not pouring down rain, I plan on attending a quilt guild. I hope it's not raining because I have missed attending guild meetings. It's been quite a while since I last belonged to one. I'm looking forward to the creative inspiration I always enjoy.

Have you done anything with your fall plans - if you made any?   I have been working on my book of meditations and, of course, most of the decorating is done.   I still have to find my fall quilting projects. I think they are under all my fabric right now.

And speaking of fabric.   When I rearranged, I took the fabric off the shelf and put them in my cloth cubes.   Today when I was out, I priced lumber to see how much it would cost to make a shelf of cubes...way too much.   So, I was meandering in and out of stores trying to come up with another idea when I discovered the perfect shelf - 6' tall single row of cubes.   And it was on sale, so I purchased three.   Far cheaper than building one.

I hope to put it together this weekend.   I'll share pictures on Monday.

Enjoy your weekend...
Thanks for stopping by...
Talk to you on Monday...