Monday, October 19, 2015

CENTRAL PARK, APARTMENT UPHEAVAL, LIFE GOES ON

Getting up and beginning the day
Requires each of us to decide to say
Life goes on whether or not we choose
So why not continue on rather than lose?

So how was your weekend?   Mine was great.   As I mentioned on Friday, I did get to Central Park for exercise.   I walked a tenth of a mile short of eight miles.   Parked on 110th street which is at the top of the park and walked down and around the reservoir one and a half times...


Down to Shakespeare's Garden where I saw this tree which was striking in the sunlight...

And a little bit of color...

Up to the Great Lawn...
And finally back to the car.   Oh, and I climbed seven flights of stairs. A good workout.

Today, I began reorganizing my apartment.   The apartment looks straight in these pictures compared to what it looks like now!!!


I am literally changing all the shelves around.   Kitchen shelf coming to the studio area.   Studio area shelves going to the hallway.   Hallway shelves going to the kitchen.   Lots of moving stuff!!!  I was hoping to get more done today.

I always think I can get more done than I actually accomplish.   Part of that is because I have to decide what to put where.  Do you ever get in the situation of thinking you can do more?   I guess we all think we are 'superwoman' at one time or another.

It was cold yesterday and today.   Well, not really cold.   Low in the 30's and high in the low 50's.   Heat came on for which I was thankful.   Tomorrow and the rest of the week is looking warmer...in the 70's.

There's a new weekly prompt posted.  
Tomorrow...
    Work on the apartment
    Exercise - either walking or biking
    What about you?
Thanks for stopping in...
Talk to you tomorrow...