Tuesday, November 10, 2015

LOTS OF APARTMENT PICTURES...

Some good, others, not so much.   I didn't finish everything until very late  so I just took some quick photos to show you what I've been up too.   As this is photo heavy, I will limit today's post to the newly reorganized apartment.

So here goes...
The entry way from inside the apartment...

...not much new except some pictures on the wall (and a very poor photo!).

Looking into the dining area from the front door.  The birdcage is partially covered in this picture because I had the fan on.

And looking from the other side.


And here is the corner in the kitchen where I used to keep my bike.


The table in the corner is one of my folding tables with the legs all the way extended so it is counter height.   Those two items under the table are my tabletop clothes washer and spin dryer.   Great place to store them out of sight.  And the tablecloth is what I used to use as a working display wall made from a large painter's cloth.  

And here's my studio.





As you can see, it is much larger and, quite frankly, much easier to work in.   I was able to store plastic drawer containers under the tables and still have plenty of leg room.   (Sorry about the quality of the under the table pictures but you get the idea.)

I also like the cloth enclosure which is attached with hook and loop tape to the tables.   It gives a physical barrier from the living area. By the way, the fabric is a large painter's cloth.  

This is  the living room from my studio.   Basically, I divided the large room in half...one part for my studio and one part for the living area.


As you can see, the kitties have found their afternoon nap areas...

And finally the bedroom...

The nice thing about this is the large open area which I can use for exercise.

Oh, and here's my bike...

And last, but not least, Lucy and Linus...

So that's my newly organized apartment.   It's working out just great for me.   And now I need to concentrate on getting ready for the holidays...and continue writing.

That's all for now...
Thanks for visiting...
Talk to you tomorrrow...