Wednesday, January 6, 2016

NOT QUITE BUT ALMOST



???  I'm not quite absent, but almost from the blog this week.   Still feeling tired...not quite up to par but hopefully that will end.   Also, I am revamping things for the new year.   Choosing my word(s) for the year, working on the Monthly Thought/Theme? and Weekly Journal Ideas.   And getting things on my blog worked out.

As a matter of fact, I told you that I developed my own Daily and Project Sheets to both serve as incentives and keep me up to date.   I have tweaked them a bit from my first draft and now think they will serve well.   By the way, I used Open Office to create these weekly forms and have the updated set printed out.

I had joined a couple challenges.   January Money Diet and Simply Green Smoothie.   The money diet is going well, the smoothie, not so much.   Hopefully when I'm feeling better.

I also joined a tag challenge...make one a day all year.   I decided to try this to make sure that I try several creative ideas; however, I have limited myself to only 15 minutes a day per tag.   We'll see how this works out.

I have made six so far.   Here are the latest...


Hope the rest of your week goes well...
I'll be talking with you next Monday...
Thanks for dropping in...