Tuesday, March 15, 2016

A WALKING I WILL GO...

Yes, walking I did do today.   But not for exercise.   I am looking for a dentist!   I research on line first.  But before I make an appointment, I want to check the place out in person.  

Well, of the three places I narrowed it down to, two were gone, as in the places were up for lease.  And the third moved out of the area!   

Back to the drawing board.  I really do need a dentist as the tooth which had the crown (which was lost) is cracked.  So I think it will need to come out and this time be replaced by an implant.  But first I really do need a dentist.  Have no fear, I will try again tomorrow!!!

One good thing, while walking I saw my first spring flowers...

Guess spring is coming to NYC after all. And that's a good thing.  

Thanks for dropping by...
Hope to talk with you tomorrow...