Wednesday, March 16, 2016

SPICE, TAGS AND A COUPLE RECOMMENDATIONS

Hello everyone.   I hope your day is progressing just the way you want it to.   Or, at least as close as possible.  

Today was talk day for me...I talk with my friends using Skype.  It's a great way to keep in touch especially if they are scattered far and wide.  We not only discuss a book that we are reading but we share our creative ventures and let each other know what's going on in our respective lives.  

If you are looking for a way to keep in touch, Skype works well as does Facetime.   Give either a try and enjoy talking face to face.   It's not quite as good as being there but it sure is a great alternative.

Tammy over at Daisy Yellow Blog is an extremely creative artist with lots going on from classes to a magazine to prompts to index card a day challenges.   She wrote something that really resonates with a lot of folks about keeping it simple and 61 things.  Check it out here. I am going to try her suggestion.   What about you?

Want to know about crazy quilts.   Kathy Shaw is offering a free online Basic Crazy Quilt Class at Shawkl Designs.   Find out the information here.  But the class closes in a couple days so check it out right away if you're interested.

On another topic, do you know anything about the spice Turmeric Curcumin?  Especially the health benefits?   I wasn't aware of this until recently.   So I googled it and found that there is a lot of solid medical evidence on it's benefits especially for Alzheimer and well as anti-cancer and anti-inflammatory benefits.

To be on the safe side, check with your physician before taking it but I sure think that this is a beneficial supplement.

I haven't posted pictures of my recent tags.   I am up to date, though.   So here are a few of them...





Well, tomorrow is another day of checking out dentists in the area.   I am looking for a full service dental office so that does cut down on the number of places to check.   It will be another extreme walking day but that's all good...unless, of course, it's raining.   Wish me luck.

Oh, and since it is already Wednesday, I decided not to post a new journal prompt.  I need more than two days so I figured that you probably do also.

Thanks for dropping by...
Talk to you tomorrow...