Tuesday, July 26, 2016

GETTING READY FOR TRAVEL

TO FOLKS LOOKING FOR THE LATEST
WHERE BLOGGERS CREATE TOUR
CHECK THE SIDE PANEL AND
 CLICK ON THE TOUR FOR 2016.
THANKS FOR VISITING! 


The day began with humidity in the 90% and ended in the 40's.   I have the windows open and fans drawing in cool, dry air...at least for the night.

Well, the creative bug didn't bite but the calendar did!!!   What does that mean?   Well, I will be leaving in five days and I needed to get the shirts (from Goodwill) altered along with a couple pair of pants made into shorts.   

The pictures aren't great and they all need pressing but here is what I have done,   Two pairs of shorts made out of pants that I haven't worn in several years but which still look new.   Plus two men's shirts.




I don't like to wear tight clothing, especially in the heat, so all four pieces are loose but they look nice. I choose not to add the elastic to the top shirt because it looks nice without.  The blue shirt was a bit larger and I felt it needed to be gathered.

I finally decided that I needed to put together some type of craft suitcase.  I will be gone for a month so I'm sure - make that hope - that the creative juices will arrive again...please, oh, please...

That's all for today, folks...
Thanks for dropping by...
Talk to you tomorrow...